– Our guide will meet you at your hotel using the shuttle bus or private car pick up.
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– Take plenty of pictures. Have a comfortable break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12:30 noon approx
– Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain and crew and join us for welcome cocktails as we tell you about the activities onboard.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
– Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
– Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the bay and its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
– While we make our way to the amazing Van Gia fishing village, relax on the sundeck and watch the world go by or take an afternoon nap in your cabin. In mid afternoon, we'll arrive at Van Gia floating fishing village.
– Drop anchor
– Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
– Disembark and you can choose which options when you visit the village by kayak or local bamboo boat to visit the village. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals and see firsthand what life is like living on the water. We are proud of our working partnership with this community.
– Our cruise will take you to the Soi Sim natural beach for swimming and snorkeling. In there, you can enjoy our interesting games such as football and basketball. While cruising through the waters, enjoy the sunset party with fruits and wine as our complimentary food and drink.
– Back on board, we head towards the sleeping area.
– Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar.
– Dinner is served in the restaurant or at the outdoor dining area if the weather permits, which is a gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or watch a movie on our plasma TV. You can also join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night.
Accommodation and overnight on boat